Thursday, September 06, 2007

Last Sunday at Parroquia Episcopal San Cristóbal

WARNING! This post contains sporadic outbreaks of Spanglish


Last Sunday the Lovely Mona was ill and stayed home. One of the many things for which I depend on her is to take photos at the services on Sunday, 'cuz I'm busy with priesty and musicy thangs. During August, September and October, the students from Instituto Episcopal San Cristóbal y sus padres worship at San Cristóbal. We've had several of the primary school classes, and they're all so cute and put on presentations before the offertory and there are so many photo-opportunities. But last Sunday it was Sexto Grado of the Secondary School, equivalent to Twelve grade in U.S. schools, and, let's face it, they aren't as cute as the little kids and offer hardly any great photo opportunities. Since the Lovely Mona wasn't there to capture the service, I took this quick snap during Padre Cáceres' sermon. It really highlights my guitar and the back of my amp. Well, better luck this coming Sunday!


3 comments:

June Butler said...

Well, it's heartwarming to see the amps and the back of your guitar.

I pray the Lovely Mona is feeling better.

Brother David said...

You are blessed with a nice airy building. I see the ceiling ventilators are working madly!

Good attendance. No summer slump? A handsome congregation.

Is that graffiti or a memorial dedication on the end of the book stand?

Padre Mickey said...

I think they're marks from tape.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign