Saturday, September 01, 2007

Something Worth Reading

Collage by S. G. Jones

Father Jones at The Anglican Centrist has a post worth reading, and I suggest you check it out. He points out that no matter how much the so-called reasserters claim that this crisis is not about homosexuality, sexuality is exactly what has them all worked up.

I've been thinking lately that the only folks who are actually "Windsor Compliant" are the folks in the Global Center, but the Global Center, from what I can tell, isn't really interested in the Windsor Report; we just want to preach the Good News of forgiveness of sins and the coming of God's Reign. I invite all those who are disgusted with the actions of both the Global South and the so-called Global North to join us in the Global Center and do the work of God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent essay Padre. Thanks for pointing it out.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign