Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A Great Big Thank You!


The Lovely Mona and I want to express our gratitude to the generous folks who responded to our financial need back in May. We don't always get all the information right away, and that has slowed down our response.

We thank the following very generous people (I'm only giving first names):
Joshua, Maria, Ann, Frances, Jane, John W., Jeanne, June, Len, Melanie, Stephenie, Robert, John K., Howard and Jan, and J.F.

Some folks responded to the request for a new camera and others responded to a different request, but all of you responded generously and we appreciate your help so very much. Thank you, you wonderful people!

2 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

Who is the bunny in the bow tie in front? Please don't tell me that is the original state of Bunrab, because I could never look at the current carcass of Bunrab ever again.

Padre Mickey said...

That's Bow Tie Bunny, who makes sporadic appearances. Bunrab is hiding in the back by the bartender, as usual.
This is a photo of the entire cast before the arrival of The Mighty Moose of Vermont and ¡El Penguino!
I don't have quite the access to photos at the office that I do at home, but I wanted to post the thank you.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign