Sunday, July 20, 2008

Transmission Interrupted


We haven't been posting lately as out internet access at la rectoria has been sporadic at best; actually, IF the dang thing connects, it only stays on for fifteen to twenty minutes and then goes out again, usually while one is trying to send an email. I had a great post about St. Macrina ready to go yesterday, but was never able to access the internet. Also, I gots some kinda nasty cold thang called That Which Is Going Around and I spent most of yesterday asleep so that I could preside at a wedding last night. The wedding was beautiful, except for the priest coughing all the time. I'm going home after the 7:30 am service to go back to sleep. So, until futher notice, transmission interrupted.

7 comments:

Aghaveagh said...

Waaahh!!

Hope you feel better.

Fran said...

What Aghaveagh said!!

Brother David said...

Drinking too many iced drinks, eh, Padre? jejejeje

I hope that you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Get better soon! I don't like hearing that you're feeling ill.

Leonard said...

GET WELL SOON...the "what's going around" filtered down your way no doubt from here...ALL of us were knocked about by it a few weeks ago...I stayed in bed two full days/daze...never do that but the "what's" settled in my chest and it kinda scared me...keep taking those anti-"what's" and you'll rid yourself of *it*...really, the WHOLE pueblo had it.

Caminante said...

Cuidate, padre. Te esperamos.

susan s. said...

Get Better!!, Get Better!!, Get Better!!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign