Friday, November 16, 2007
Friday Random Ten
Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances!
1. Think Aretha Franklin
2. All You Ever Think About Is Sex Sparks
3. Letterbox They Might Be Giants
4. Barbecutie Sparks
5. Silver & Gold Kirk Franklin and the Family
6. Where's The Boy For Me? The Revillos
7. 1917 Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris
8. What Do You Do? Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band
9. Ohio Crosby, Still, Nash, & Young
10. Seven David Bowie
Hey, I must admit that I'm pretty impressed by the shuffle's choice of the first two; that's my kind of synchronicity! The shuffle gots a ting for Sparks this morning, but worse things can happen. Ya gotsta love that guitar lead on #6; if you've never heard "Where's The Boy For Me?" you are missing a classic! #8 is one of those crappy songs Neil Innes wrote trying to be serious. When it comes to Innes and the Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band, it's better to keep to the funny. And while the number 7 does appear on #7, it would have been cooler if #10 had shown up in its place, but dat's life, that's what all the people say.
I See You!
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign