Monday, December 14, 2009

Even MORE Holiday Dancing!

Oh yes, Padre Mickey's War On Christmas has only just begun!



Yes, I checked it several times and she does sing "Jingle Bell Lock" and "Jingle Bell swing and Jingle Bell ling." They look like they're seriously losing steam by Feliz Navidad. And yes, she does sing "on the bottom of my haht."

UPDATE!! You simply MUST go to Culture Choc and see what the heck Toujoursdan has posted. He has leapt into the thick of it with Madpriest and Padre!

9 comments:

toujoursdan said...

So bad... LOL

Brother David said...

Remix #2 is even more fun. I have never heard RAP in Japanese. Cute guys!

wv = perdus

Padre Mickey said...

I think they're Korean.

Brother David said...

I knew that as soon as I said Japanese that they would be Korean!

Paul (A.) said...

They may lose some steam toward the end but the costume quick changes are snappy as ever.

KJ said...

Wow! Yes, Paul! Those costume changes were like magic!

Harry Allagree said...

O - M - G!! And we thought Kim Jong-Il was awful!! Padre, you've outdone yourself: MadPriest is sure to surrender!

Paul said...

Haji o shiri nasai, Mickey-San!

Mary-Cauliflower said...

They are so cute and pretty good dancers. Though it looks like they did all the takes in a single session, then edited together. You can see where they are getting tired. But why, why, were they put through all of that?

My word is "nopet." Does that mean I can't invite them home for cookies and Scotch, tell them how adorable they are, and cajole them into choosing better material by addressing them as "My little darlings"?

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign