Monday, December 21, 2009

Great Shades!

Los Peces en el Río (The Fish in the River) is one of my favorite Christmas songs. I love the imagery of the BVM brushing her hair, washing diapers, tending the rosemary and stuff. The chorus may be translated as: But look! The fish in the river are drinking, drinking and drinking and drinking to see God be born.

I found this video of a little girl in Panamá singing the song. She manages to stay on key and she has great shades. She reminds me of my granddaughter Alejandra at that age. You can see the skyline of Panama City in the background.

2 comments:

June Butler said...

She's cute. I'm glad you translated, because I did not get most of the Spanish. Although we don't hear about it, I'm sure that Mary did all those things.

Brother David said...

Thanks for fulfilling my request.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign