Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Kal Ho Naa Ho (sad) Alka Yagnik, Richa Sharma & Sonu Nigam
2. September Song Lou Reed
3. Rhinosaur Soundgarden
4. The Gnome Pink Floyd
5. Leaning On The Everlasting Arms McGhee & Cogar
6. Kyrie IX (1st mode) Monastic Choir of the Abbey of St. Peter, Solemes
7. Can-Utility And The Coastliners Genesis
8. Under Control The Strokes
9. Psalmus 112 (Monteverdi) Taverner Consort
10. Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham Lata Mangeshkar

Well, starting and ending with Bollywood (both from Karan Johar films!) is a first around here. Genesis makes their first appearance on the list, and we've got Syd Barrett Pink Floyd, the only Pink Floyd that counts. Too bad you can't hear the version of Leaning on the Everlasting Arms, it sounds like it's from a field recording. As usual, I likes everything on the list, even the plainchant.

I didn't walk to work this morning as I have a funeral at 11:00 am and I didn't want to be all, er, you know, plus it's not a good idea to walk down the road in clericals as many people think it is a priest's duty to hand out money, so that's why I don't have an alternative list today, but I digress. . .

Waddaya listening to? Tell me all about it in the comments.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign