Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Bombs Away Johnny Clegg & Savuka
2. Before You Accuse Me (Live!) The 13th Floor Elevators
3. Mammal They Might Be Giants
4. War Outkast
5. Life During Wartime (Live) The Talking Heads
6. Boot Camp Sound Garden
7. Peace And Love Neil Young (with Pearl Jam)
8. School Days The Starjets
9. Jugband Blues Pink Floyd
10. ¿Que Pasa? Juanes

Wow! I didn't use that Genius thang, but a Theme Developed this morning! The first, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh songs all have that War and Peace thang happenin' (well the second does, too, onnacounna accusations often start wars dem. AND the third one as mammals dem mostly have wars). Some times the iTunes gots it some synchronicity, what with my War on Christmas and all. . . And may I mightily suggest that you see that Pink Floyd video (beware the constantly flashing background lights; I wouldn't want anyone to have seizure)? And, our man Juanes leaves us all with an important question.

Waddaya listenin' to? Tell me all about it in the comments.

5 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

We gots Neil Young in common this week.

His death was a great loss to both rock and roll. Signed, a fan.

Wait! Neil's still alive! Dang!

Padre Mickey said...

"How did he die?" the Coronary asked? "He died on his own frowup."

PseudoPiskie said...

I don't seem to have any Neil Young. Am I missing something? snicker

Peteykins said...

13th Floor Elevators! YAY.

I've mostly been listening to tons of Faust and Nurse with Wound.

Padre Mickey said...

Peteykins! ¡Bienvenidos!
Thanks for visiting my humble blog.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign