Friday, December 11, 2009
Friday Random Top Ten
Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .
1. God's Getting Worried Virginia Dandies
2. Dr. Jimmy The Who
3. You Really Got A Hold On Me Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
4. La Camisa Negra Juanes
5. I'm Waiting For The Man The Velvet Underground & Nico
6. Jumping Someone Else's Train The Cure
7. Cum Vox Sanguinis (Hildegard von Bingen) Sequentia
8. Watcher Of The Skies Genesis
9. Riot Act Elvis Costello and the Attractions
10. Beyond The River Carolina Gospel Singers
We started with old-timey gospel and we ended with old-timey gospel. Then the shuffle went all over the place, from Quadrophenia to the mellotron-drenched Watcher of the Skies. We've got Smokey, we've got Juanes, we've got the Genesis video if you want to see some amazing rock and roll pretension! Velvet Underground, and we've got the Cure when they were good! Hey, watch that
If the truth be told, this is actually a Thursday Top Ten, as today (Friday) I am at Clericus all freakin' day.
Watcha listenin' to? Tell me all about it in the Comments.
I See You!
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign