Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Funnies

I nicked these from www.bartcop.com



The Presidential Campaign





Bush Regime Failures




Funnies
This cartoon reminded me of when I was a Boy Scout. We were on a campout one year during dry season some of the other boys didn't extinguish the fire completely and our tent caught fire. While we were putting out the fire someone grabbed my suitcase out of the flaming tent and opened it. Everything was on fire except my bible, and my wallet was sitting on top of my bible (gee, maybe I should have become a Televangelist!). Everyone stood there staring at the miracle, except for me; I yelled "quit staring; we're putting out a fire! AND GET MY WALLET OUTTA THERE!" Next time, Jesus-shaped suitcase.


Poor chile

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign