Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging: "Green (Recycled) Version"


Red Mr. Peanut Bank Well, the camera has been liberated and we won't have any new shots until next week, so we're recycling photos tonight. We want to thank everyone for their messages of concern and for the contributions towards purchasing a new camera. You folks are wunnerful, right Gallito Mescalito?



Gallito Mescalito ¿Shriek? ¡Shriek! Shriekity-shriekity-shriek-shriek. ¿Shriek?



Red Mr. Peanut Bank That´s right, Gallito Mescalito! I noticed that, too. In fact, many of the Dance Party Regulars were wondering what Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House had to say about all this. That's why I've invited him to talk with us tonight. Hello, Bunrab. We have some questions for you!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Hello, Red Mr. Peanut Bank; Hola, Gallito Mescalito. I heard you two got to go on vacation with Padre, the Lovely Mona, and Chompita. How'd that go?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Well, Gallito Mescalito, Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy, Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love and I did go with Padre, the Lovley Mona and your stalker. We were there for a photo shoot, but since the camera was stolen early in the vacation, we didn't have a photo shoot. Actually, we spent the entire time in a plastic bag on a shelf. We weren't removed from isolation until this afternoon. But that's not what we want to talk to you about.
Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Sorry to hear about the bag. Wadda ya want to talk about?


Red Mr. Peanut Bank Well, today we were surfin' the web and we stopped at the blog of A Certain Priest and read comments from your rabid fans. Some folks here were worried that your popularity may go to your head and that you might leave us. Is that a legitimate worry?



Gallito Mescalito ¿Shriek?




Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House I won't deny that approaches have been made from other blogs desperate for a Popular Friday Feature. Actually, I will speak to the Dance Party Crew in a conference to relieve their fears.

LATER THAT DAY


Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Hello. Hello! Is this thing on? huge feedback shriek Yikes! Sorry!! Ahem! There are rumours floating about the Dance Party that I am so popular that I will be leaving the Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging feature to star on another blog. Nothing could be farther from the truth; well, that's not true. The statement made on a Fox News special that the speeches of George W. Bush are considered the most eloquent speeches of any president in the history of the U.S.A. is MUCH farther from the truth, but you know what I mean.


Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Please quit dilly-dallying and get to the point, Bunrab. Are you leaving or not?


Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Well, Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love, and, may I say, you are looking beautiful tonight, as always. . .
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love, off camera GET TO THE POINT!!!
Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Well, as that guy in New Zealand or Australia or somewhere in Oceana said, as the Filthiest Toy in the House, I kinda hold the whole thing together, so I can't go; I gotsta stay here for the good of the Feature.



Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Geez Lou-eze, Bunrab! Ya shun't let the opinions of some guy livin' on the wrong side a da equator fill yer hed wit such nutsy ideas! Youse ain't no moah 'portant den da resa us! An' look at me! I'm pretty doity, too! AND I wuz picked fer da vaycayshun photo shoot, UNLIKE YOO, so maybe I'm da one wut holds it all tuhgedder!




Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Well, I suppose you have a point; you ARE VERY DIRTY!! But, let's be honest: have you ever read any comments saying "oh, I luvs me dat cat!"? No, only Padre likes you; well, Padre and Chompita; I've noticed that if she isn't gnawing on me she's probably chewing on you. Look everybody, I really don't care one way or the other about this stuff; my main function is really to avoid that damn dog!!! Look at me!!! She's pulled all the stuffing out of my body AND my head!!!! I look anorexic!!



The Telly Tubbies Oh, Bunwab; 'tsokay. 'TSOKAY! BIG HUG!!!!
Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Sniff, sniff, weep! WEEEP! WAAAIIILLL!!



Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Cripes! Okay, you holds it all tuhgetha! Yoah da filtiest!!!



Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Geez! Watta wuss! All this crying and carrying on; you might as well be in seminary or something. You're SOO SENSITIVE!!! Say, I gotta question: is what Leonardo Ricardo is saying about ¡El Penguino! and the Mighty Moose of Vermont true?



The Telly Tubbies It's twu, it's twu, evybuddy noes dat is twu, noes dat is twu!




Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House They are inseparable, But really, who the heck cares? They have found true love, and they really add a lot to our productions.



Everybody Bunrab, we're so glad you're staying! Don't ever leave us!!!



Red Mr. Peanut Bank Well, that's all for tonight folks. Next week we should have all new photos, thanks to your generosity. From what I understand, Padre and the Lovely Mona are off to Panafoto their favorite appliance and electronics store, tomorrow afternoon. So we'll have photos of Pentecost, AND the Very Special Program the Choir of St. Christopher's Episcopal Parish is putting on Sunday Afternoon, which will include the band Padre is in, El Gran Combo de San Cristóbal!
Gallito Mescalito ¡¡SSHHRRRRIIIEEEEKKK!!!!

3 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

Glad to have The Gang back. I missed you guys!

I understand the global groundswell for Bunrab, seeing as all y'all Christians have a soft spot your collective hearts for the underdog, but after The Boys themselves, my vote for the breakout performers of this feature are:

1. Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love.

2. The oddly photogenic Diablito Sucio.

Your mileage may vary.

Anonymous said...

Miffed?

You betcha I'm miffed...Leonardo Ricardo is a stretcher of truthers...simple as that...if he said anything, I mean anything, extra colorful or suggestive about any Penguins or Mooses, you, I mean you, aren't to believe a word of it...nonsense, propoganda, ill hooved munchkins and dragonfilled snapperjaws...Leonardo Ricardo wouldn't know TRUTH if it bit him in the lower levels of his imagination...let's ALL go on from here with a rosie glow of goodness and glee under the gum drop tree...no more tarnished twinking to be buffed about by those of us who ought know, and liveth, right from wrongeth.

Can't fool a fool-er.

Carlton Flipnswitch Tor·e·a·dor-Pescadee

I wonder if the cast noticed that we repainted the Green Room and all those lip imprints are gone?

Alcibiades said...

Ah Bunrab - stuffing or no stuffing you have the heart of a true Christian, and your humility and loyalty to your friends and colleagues is inspiration to us all.
Sadly I fear there's no way you'd ever make it through Australian customs and immigration (what you call 'dirt' they'd call 'a biohazard') or we'd already be organising a lucrative tour on the local speaker's circuit.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign