Monday, May 12, 2008

Luz de Mañana Dancers

I tested the motion picture feature of the New Camera last night by filming one of the dances performed by members of Luz de Mañana, our parish youth group. I tried up-loading it but the blogger version wouldn't play. So I uploaded to YouTube; I hope this will work!

I gots no idea what that music is; sounds like it's sung by puppets or elves. The perspective isn't the best, especially with that UTO banner in the way, but this is a test, it is only a test. If it was a real film I would charge you $10.00 to see it.

Choreography is by Lic. Sandra Edwards of la Escuela Dominical de Parroquia Episcopal San Cristóbal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you got the new camera! I am thrilled. We gots to get news from the Global Center where things be happenin!

Go you Dance Girls! Alleluia indeed!

Jane R said...

You hired the Muppets to sing?

susan s. said...

Lovely to see the dance, even if the Chipmunks was singin'

BTW, I clicked on your other Youtube to see Seniorita Chompita. The first time I have seen the marvelous Bunrab in motion!!!

Matthew Hubbard said...

Yay, technological upgrades!

PseudoPiskie said...

Blogger limits video uploads to 31 mb or something like that. YouTube is a better option. Don't know about the Chipmunks sound tho.

Good to see and hear our neighbors!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign