Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya presses "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. Sally Simpson The Who
2. Baggy Trousers Madness
3. I've Been Wrong Before Elvis Costello
4. Home Is Where You Hang Your Head Elvis Costello and the Attractions
5. Bye Bye Shonen Knife
6. Kid A Radiohead
7. Too Much Spice Hüsker Dü
8. Here Comes That Feeling Squeeze
9. Vergine Chiara E Stabile In Eterno (Palestrina) The Hilliard Ensemble
10. Miniature Sun XTC

Well, I likes evertin on here, although I don likes it when de shuffle picks the same artist twice ina row. Elvis' cover of Cilla Black is pretty interesting, except he tends to moan a bit too much for my tastes. I love Kid A because Radiohead didn't do what their manager and record company and everyone else wanted and expected them to do: a second O.K. Computer. No, they went in a totally different and much more interesting direction. What can I say, any list which includes Hüsker Dü, Madness, XTC, Squeeze, AND Shonen Knife is a winner in my book!

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign