Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances...

1. Doctor Feelgood (Love Is a Serious Business) Aretha Franklin
2. Pouring Water On a Drowning Man Elvis Costello
3. Days That Used To Be Neil Young and Crazy Horse
4. Where's My Snake? Bow Wow Wow
5. Outsider ¡RAMONES!
6. Behind Blue Eyes The Who
7. 36 Inches High Nick Lowe
8. Possession Elvis Costello and the Attractions
9. Missa Sicut Lilium Inter Spinas (Palestrina) The Tallis Scholars
10. Poor Skeleton Steps Out XTC

Well, I must admit that 36 Inches High is one of my favorite Nick Lowe songs. I also loves the Queen of Soul, but I really can't get too excited about this list.

Gotsta go look for photos for tonight's Green (recycled photos) episode of our Ever Popular Friday Feature.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign