Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh My!

Image nicked from pandagon.net

I don't have cable so I don't see those Popular Sunday News programs on television in the U.S.A. But I'm on-line a lot so I reads about dis stuff.
I appears that General Wesley Clark said something less than kind about John McCain's military service. I'm sorry the guy spent time in a North Vietnamese prison, but that's doesn't mean he should be president. My grandparents, mother, uncle and aunt lived in a Japanese prison camp in the Philippine Islands for three years and I wouldn't want any of them to be president, either (well, grandpa and grandma are in heaven now, so they probably wouldn't be allowed to run. And mom and Uncle Sammy were born in China and Aunt Margie was born in the prison camp, so I guess they can't run, either. But I digress. . .)

In my opinion, John McCain shouldn't be elected president because of many things, but most of all because HE IS A REPUBLICAN. The past eight years have proven that Republicans hate the U.S.A. and its constitution, so they shouldn't be allowed to be president, or vice-president, or senator, or congress person, or governor, or mayor, or student council president. However, they may be elected dog catcher.

Here are tonight's John McCain cartoons:




1 comment:

Fran said...

Mickey youse is such a smart guy!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign