Friday, June 22, 2007

An Important Message From The True, Really, I Mean It, Church™


We, the Bishops of The Real Live Orthodox Episcopal Anglican Protestant Catholic Pentecostal Evangelical Fundamentalist Christian Church of All the Americas and Actually the Entire Globe; Yeah, that's Right, We Include the Global South, the Global North AND the Global Center, So Where Else Ya Gonna Go? also known as the RLOEAPCPEFCCAAAEGYRWIGSGNAGCSWEYGG or The True, Really, I Mean It, Church™, having learned of the plan of the Anglican Church of Uganda to consecrate a Missionary Bishop to serve in the state of Virginia in the United States of America, have but one response: "We see your Missionary Bishop and raise you three Missionary Bishops." Eh-oh! Guess who's going to Virginia, Colorado, Uganda, and Nigeria? Again, again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You betcha Padre...fight fire with dynamite!

PseudoPiskie said...

Phooey! I now have chardonnay all over my keyboard. Wonderful, Padre! So appropriate.

Janis Bland said...

Oh. I'm in stitches. Can I claim you on my insurance, Padre?

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign