Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Random Top Ten

The Lone Swimmer: Killer Dance Party, Tami!

Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances . . .

1. Dreaming Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
2. Amazing Grace (Tune: Jewett) Anonymous 4
3. No Feelings The Sex Pistols
4. TVC15 David Bowie
5. When I'm With You Sparks
6. Fell On Black Days Soundgarden
7. Someday Neil Young
8. You Shook Me Led Zeppelin
9. I Know Where Syd Barrett Lives Television Personalities
10. Semolina The Residents

If it hadn't been number ten, I would have stopped right after Semolina, cuz it doesn't get any better than that. We do have the Sex Pistols doing the GOP Fight Song (I got no feelings for anyone else, except for myself, my beautiful self!) The list is okay, they're all songs which I enjoy, but I can't get too excited about today's list. Must be Lent. Some great videos!

Waddaya listening to?

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign