Saturday, November 07, 2009

Saturday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging

Last Saturday, somewhere in Berkeley, an extremely cute little witch feels the thinness of the season. . .


Miss Bebé, the World's Cutest Witch™ I feels the powah, an' I feels like doin' sumpin' wif it! Guess I'll stamp my cute lil' feets. Powah powah powah

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away in la Rectoría en Panamá. . .

Red Mr. Peanut Bank My goodness, Gallito Mescalito, the air certainly feels strange today!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek! ¿Shriek?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank No, I don't think it's the electricity in the air from the thunder and lightening; it feels different.


Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hi Boys! Do you feel what I feel?
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Good afternoon, Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love! You look lovely, as usual. Yes, Gallito and I were just discussing how strange the air feels right now.
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Well, it's that time of year when the wall which separates the worlds becomes very thin and anything can happen. It all seems a little witchy to me!



Miss Bebé, the World's Cutest Witch™ What's dat? I'm finking someone is talking 'bout me! Powah powah powah! Maybe I use this powah ta bring dem to me! I feels the powah growing in my hat.


Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Hey evahbuddy! 'sup?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Hello, Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hi Cat! We were just talking about how strange things feel.
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Yeah. I knows its Hallowe'en n' stuff, but it feels moah witchy den I 'spected. It's weiud!



¡El Penguino! Saludos a todos. On behalf of Ida Hedgehog, Lil' Jesus and myself, we, the smallest members of the Dance Party Gang are feeling very strange. AND we want to know what you big guys are gonna do about it!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hi you cute little things! It's good to see you.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank We, too, have noticed the strangeness in the air, and are wondering exactly what's going on.
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Don' beahded Baby Jesus gots sum powahs to proteck us?
Lil' Jesus It's Lil' Jesus, not bearded Baby Jesus! LIL' JESUS!!
Ida Hedgehog We think it's freaky and we want it to stop!


Miss Bebé, the World's Cutest Witch™ I feels the powah, an' I also feels the need to go Trick-or-treating. That's why I'm standin' out here wif a blue punkin. I want everyone to gibitame the candy, and I want's them doggy toys and knick-knacks what are talkin' 'bout me to hep me. Powah powah powah is growing!!!



Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Hey you guys! There's something freaky in the air, and I don't mean the parakeets! What is going on around here?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Hello, Bunrab! We're not sure what's going on.
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
¡El Penguino! Some kinda witchey-woo-woo is going on, and we don't know what to do about it.
Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House Well, I don't like it one bit. Not one bit. It's makin' me very nervous, more nervous than when Chompita has me between her stuffing-pulling jaws.
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!



Mighty Moose of Vermont Hi everybody! What the heck is. . .
Everybody, in one voice WE KNOW! IT FEELS FREAKY AND THERE'S SUM KINA WITCHEY-WOO-WOO GOIN' ON!
Fuzzy Southern Mountain Moose Weyul, mah gooness! Ya'll don' hafta hollah lak thayut! Weah can heah yoo!


Miss Bebé, the World's Cutest Witch™ Dat's It! 'Nuff talkin'! I wantsa git candy and I wants them doggy toys and knickity-knacks to hep me. I calls on my powah: Magic Powah! 'bout the doggy toys and knickity-knacks? GIBBITAME! GIBBITAME NOW!!!


Everybody, in one voice What the ? ? ? ?
Gallito Mescalito ¿¿Sshhrrriiieeekkk??


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Miss Bebé, the World's Cutest Witch™ Ha! I heared that noise! I sees you guys. How's it goin' in dere?


Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love It's very crowded and very uncomfortable in here Young Lady! Just what do you think you are doing? You get us out of here and send us back RIGHT NOW!
¡El Penguino! Yeah! You don't have much room for candy with us in here!


Miss Bebé, the World's Cutest Witch™ What? No room for my candy? That won't do! I calls on my magic powah, and I CASTS YOU OUTTA MY CANDY PUNKIN AND BACK TO DA PLACE YOU COMIN' FROM!! NOW!!! AN' YOU IS TO LINE UP IN FORMATION; TALLEST IN THE BACK AND SMALLEST IN THE FRONT, ONNA COUNTA I LIKES ORDER!!!! an lil' magic babydoll is heppin' me!


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Everybody, in one voice What the ???? Looks like we're back! AND in some sort of order!


Miss Bebé, the World's Cutest Witch™ How ya likes DEM candy apples?


Gallito Mescalito ¡¡¡SSSHHHRRRRIIIIIEEEEEKKK!!!

9 comments:

Padre Mickey said...

It may be a week after Hallowe'en, but never underestimate a grandpa's need to post cute granchile photos!

susan s. said...

Very cute, I must say!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

She is indeed the world's cutest witch.

Paul said...

Look out world, here she comes!

Harry Allagree said...

No question, Padre -- this was one of the best Red Mr. Peanut & Gallito Mescalito Blogging installments! Bravo, Miss Bebé!

PseudoPiskie said...

Excellent tale!

Tara Mobley said...

Wonderful use of the pictures. Very funny! She really was the World's Cutest Witch on Halloween.

She has also finished eating all of her trick-or-treat candy already.

Saint Pat said...

Miss Bebe is definitely the cutest lil witch I ever saw! You one lucky grandparent.

Kirkepiscatoid said...

I think the World's Cutest Witch has a future in subsequent episodes!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign