I wasn't going to do the Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging feature today 'cuz I gotsta git the house ready for the return of the Lovely Mona and because I have no internet access at la Rectoria right now. The Boys, however, had a different idea and took these photos. I agreed to post them in order to keep peace in the house. So, it's not a story, but a series of photos with captions. I'm posting them early since I have to do it from my computer at the church and because I'm off to the airport this evening.
1. Mickey Says: It's time for Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging!!
2. The Boys visit Downtown Caracas
3. The Boys are stalked by a Scary Turtle (Scary Turtle image by Petsie/Princess Sparkle Pony)
4. Gallito Mescalito: ¡Shriek! ¿Shriek shriek?
Egyptian Hippo of Love: Do I come here often? No, this is my first visit.
5. Gallito Mescalito: ¿Shriek shriek?
Egyptian Hippo of Love: How do I find Panama? Well, I went west from Alexandria and then due south from Cuba!
6. Gallito Mescalito: ¿Shriek? ¡Shriek shriek! ¿Shriek?
Egyptian Hippo of Love: No, I DON'T like boxing and I don't care how many Panamanians are World Champions!
7. Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy: I'm tellin' ya, Ms. Egyptian Hippo of Love, he's not REALLY a bishop!
8. Red Mr. Peanut Bank: I guess we have to go in now. Mom's calling!
Gallito Mescalito: ¡Shrieeek shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: You know that mom said we have to come in before the street lights come on and the giant spiders come out!
9. Red Mr. Peanut Bank: Maybe if more people saw this photo of Padre and the St. Macrina Liturgical Dancers, they'd vote for him at the Blogger's Choice Awards!
Gallito Mescalito: SSHHHRRRRRIIIIIEEEEEEKKKKKKK!
At this point the Boys, discouraged by the fact that the Dance Party is falling way behind in the voting, while the Angry Anglican Horde from That Other, Terrible Blog are leading all the Truly Wonderful and Actually Funny Blogs, decided to mock two of those TW&AF blogs ahead of us in the running.
10. Egyptian Hippo of Love: You know, Red Mr. Peanut Bank, if you put a hat on that Madpriest fellow, his profile would be as noble as your own!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: Hmmmm. Actually, Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy has an idea of how we can fix the Madpriest's photo!
11. Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy: Yeah, that should fix it! Quick! Hide the spray can!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank, Gallito Mescalito, and Egyptian Hippo of Love: Hehehehehe, snicker snicker snicker, shriek, shriek SHRIIIEEEEKKK!!!
12. Gallito Mescalito: Shriek.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: You're right, Gallito Mescalito; we can't draw a moustache on this Father Jake fellow's face as he already wears one!
13. We live in the shadow of a giant baby's face.