Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging

Red Mr. Peanut Bank Well, I heard the car pull up. I guess they're back from their glorious vacation. The one in which they left us at home!
Gallito Mescalto Shriek. ¡¡Shriek!!

Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy Sounds like dere home. I can't believe they just leffus like dat!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank I know what you mean. I think it was cruel to make us pose for that fake-vacation shoot a couple of weeks ago. I really thought they were taking us with them.
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shrieeeekk! ¡SHRIIEEK!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Yeah, I thought I saw him making little sun glasses, too!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy Well, while it was a relief nottabe dragged about the house by dat dog, I was still insulted!

Egyptian Hippo of Love You think being left behind was insulting? I snuck a peek at some of those blogs he links to, and people refer to us as PUPPETS! PADRE MICKEY'S LITTLE PUPPETS they call us! Talk about insulting! We're toys and nick-nacks, not puppets!!
Gallito Mescalito ¡¡¡SHRRRRIIIIIIIIEEEEEKKKKKK!!!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank POR faVOR! You can't blame Padre and the Lovely Mona for what other people say! They must have had a reason for leaving us; all we have to do is ask them.
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy Yeah? Well I hoid dat da padre is askared of anyone knowing he talks ta us! I heah dat he is noivus enuff about da fact dat he poses toys all ovah da house and take pitchers of dem!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Look, I've known him longer than any of you. All I have to do is ask him.
Egyptian Hippo of Love So ask him! And tell him to tell people we aren't puppets!!

Padre Mickey (off camera, 'cept fer his hand) Hey! What are you guys doing on my desk? You're supposed to be on the book shelf! Except for you, Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy; you should be on the floor somewhere!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty ToyBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSPPPPPP!!!!!!!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Oh, ignore him! Welcome home to you and the Lovely Mona and Señorita Chompita Wiggletail! Did you have a great vacation?
Padre Mickey (off camera, 'cept fer his hand) Yes, it was great. Sorry I couldn't bring you guys.
Gallito Mescalito ¡¡¡SHRRRRIIIIIIIIEEEEEKKKKKK!!!
Egyptian Hippo of Love Red Mr. Peanut Bank wants to ask you something.
Padre Mickey (off camera, 'cept fer his hand) Really? What's that?!?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Could you, in your infinite mercy, ask people not to call us puppets? It's embarrassing!
Gallito Mescalito ¡¡Shriek!!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy Yeah!
Egyptian Hippo of Love It is bothersome!
Padre Mickey (off camera, 'cept fer his hand) From what I remember, it's only Grandmère Mimi, so I wouldn't worry about it too much, but, yeah, I'll tell 'em.
Everyone¡Muchisimas Gracias!

Red Mr. Peanut Bank Thank you very much, sir, and, once again, welcome home!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy So why dinna ya take us to Coronado? Ya embarrassed or sumptin?
Padre Mickey (off camera, 'cept fer his hand) No, I didn't bring you because I wanted you to be safe.
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty ToySAFE?!?!? Waddya tink was gonna happin'? We'd get eaten by iguanas or sumptin'?
Padre Mickey (off camera, 'cept fer his hand) Well, there WERE iguanas out there, although as hard as I tried I couldn't get a photo 'cuz they were too fast. I didn't bring you because everyone, except Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy are extremely fragile. Remember the time you broke at the ankles, Gallito Mescalito? Do you want to go through that again?
Gallito Mescalito¿Shriek? ¡Shriek! ¡Shriek! ¡SHRIIEEEKKK!!!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Egyptian Hippo of Love YIKES!! We don't want that, either!!
Padre Mickey (off camera, 'cept fer his hand) Well, there ya go. I was only looking out for your safety.

Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty ToySAFE?!?!? Wadda buncha crap!! Yer just mean, that's all!!! You 'spect us ta believe this junk?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank, Gallito Mescalito and Egyptian Hippo of Love Be quiet, Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy! What are you saying? ¡Shriek! ¡Shriek!

Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Kitty Toy I'll tell ya what I'm sayin'. NO MORE PITCHURES! WE'RE ON STRIKE!!! GET DAT CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE!!!!!

CLUNK!!!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Padrecito,
Greetings from my crowd to your crowd.
http://buddhapalian.blogspot.com/2007/07/from-my-housemates-to-those-of-padre.html

Pablito

Anonymous said...

Did that Kat hit you?????

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The NERVE!

Dennis said...

STRIKE! The union plan or no plan!

Living wages for the puppets, er, I mean our honorable shop steward and his union brothers.

All together now, "Which side are you on, boys?..."

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign