Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. I Will The Beatles
2. Can't Wait Piper
3. My Bird Performs XTC
4. Tokyo Storm Warning Elvis Costello and the Attractions
5. Vergine, quante lagrim'ho gia sparte (Palestrina) The Hillard Ensemble
6. Jump Something Big Social Club
7. Sloppy (I Saw My Baby Gettin') Devo
8. Hunting, Shooting, Fishing Dr. Feelgood
9. The Voyeur of Utter Destruction (As Beauty) David Bowie
10. So It Goes Nick Lowe

Well, it's better than last week's. Oh year, that's because I didn't post a list last week. Well, it's better than the week before. Piper was one of those goofy Power Pop bands from the 1980's and the song isn't that great; thank God XTC came up next! I almost stopped after DEVO, 'cuz it's hard to find a song better'n that one, but the Bowie song is one of my faves, too, so it's good that I continued.

I gots a big honkin' funeral today, PLUS many little fires having to do with Diocesan Convention, so I can't guarantee that there will be much posting today.

Oh Yes! As Our Fred has reminded me, I'd love it if you'd include your lists in the comments.

2 comments:

Frank Remkiewicz aka “Tree” said...

Padre,
Where ya bean? Missed ya last week and my turntable almost froze up. I got a can of grease out and here goes.

1. Little Deuce Coupe Beach Boys
2. Baby You Can Drive My Car Beatles
3. Little Ole Lady From Pasadena Jan and Dean
4. 409 Beach Boys
Last Kiss J Frank Wilson
5. Dead Man's Curve Jan and Dean
6. No Room To Rhumba in a Sports Car Elvis Presley
7. Mustang Sally Bob Seger
8. Little Red Cadillac Prince
9. Pink Cadillac Bruce Springsteen
10. Hot Rod Lincoln Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen

Not great but take a ride and see what ya thinks!

Jane R said...

Looks like a Beatles kinda day!

I don't own an iPod, so I can't play. :-(

But the word verification thingie says "zagshin."

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign