Wednesday, February 11, 2009

La Rectoría Has A New Look!

Ray and Adolfo, two of the Yoots of San Cristóbal, needed some money for the Summer, so the Lovely Mona and I hired them to paint the house while we were at Campamento. Now the house is blue, very blue. I find it cool and calming. And now I can tell people "it's the blue house across from the small park" and they will find us easily.

So Bluuuue!



La veranera is looking good, too.


Our Blue Heaven


They got fancy with the front door-gate

5 comments:

Andy said...

Money well spent there Padre, the Yoots did a great job by the shape of things. Now, all you need are some capuchin monkeys (speaking of Southen Cone primates) greeting your visitors.

Andy

Leonard said...

Fresh as a daisy...nice!

Jane R said...

Lovely!

Fran said...

Azul is cool!!! I like!

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I like blue!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign