Friday, February 13, 2009

It's True!


Let's face it; the Republican Party has absolutely no desire to cooperate with the Democrats or with President Obama. All they care about is obeying the orders of their Corporate Overlords. They lost the election, they are only as relevant as we allow them to be, and, I'm hoping that President Obama will realize this and simply ignore them for the next eight years. He's been nice for long enough, and reaching out to those who only slap your hand is a big waste of time and money.

1 comment:

Matthew Hubbard said...

I think he's going to keep trying, and he'll get a few to come around. There will be bills where the GOP won't act like whiny little brats.

After all, aren't forgiveness and patience virtues, even when dealing with whiny little brats?

I think this is the first word verification of 2009 for me that is an actual word: DINES.

What are the odds?

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign