Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's Been A Long Day

I've been gone all day. Bishop Murray, Padre Stanny Joris, Revda. Glenda McQueen, Canon Walter Smith, y yo went to check-out the retreat center at which we will be holding a Discernment Retreat for those who are discerning to what ministry they are called. The retreat will take place Thursday through Saturday this week, which means there may not be a Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescaltio thang, as the camera will be with me.

It's been a long day because we had a meeting of several hours at the site, preparing for the next few days, plus all the travel. It gets really bad once one is in the Cuidad. The traffic in Panama City has become unbearable lately. It's like trying to get on the East Bay Bridge 24/7.

The place is very nice and up in the mountains so it is cool, too. I think I'll have to bring my hoodie for the evenings. Here are some photos

Flores y arboles










Stations of the Cross



Dining Hall


Sign at the entrance


Two Franciscan Sisters

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign