Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging


Red Mr. Peanut Bank Hello Gallito Mescalito.
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank I see that gargoyle is still sitting there stewing!
Gallito Mescalito¡Shriek! ¿Shrieky-shriek?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank I'm not sure. . .



Grumpy the Gargoyle I hear them talking about me. Why don't they just leave me alone?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank I suppose it's worth a try. Let's go over there.



Red Mr. Peanut Bank Hello, Mr. Gargoyle!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Grumpy the Gargoyle Leave me alone!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank You look like you need some cheering up. Would you like to hear a joke?
Gallito Mescalito ¿Shriek?
Grumpy the Gargoyle No. I want to be alone.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Ha ha! Of course you do! What's an archeologist?
Gallito Mescalito ¿Shriek?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Someone whose career is in ruins! Ha ha!
Grumpy the Gargoyle Go away!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!



Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hello boys, what's shakin'?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Good evening, Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love! You're looking well this lovely evening!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Yes, I am doing well, thank you. I see that grump of a gargoyle is sitting there by himself again.
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shrieky-shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank We went over and told him a joke to cheer him up, but he was unappreciative.
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Well, knowing the jokes you two like you probably put him in a deeper depression! Let me try. . .



Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hello, gargoyle!
Grumpy the Gargoyle Leave me alone!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love I've got a joke for you!
Grumpy the Gargoyle Go away!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love What is a dentist's favorite musical instrument?
Grumpy the Gargoyle Please. . .
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love A tuba toothpaste. HA! Wasn't that great?
Grumpy the Gargoyle Leave me alone!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Suit yourself!



Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Hey dere, evabudy! Why is dat ol' grump of a homely pisastone sittin' in a snit ovah dere?
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Hello Cat!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hi, Cat. The grump is simply being his usual anti-social self! We've been trying jokes but he doesn't care.
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Maybe ya needs bettah jokes! Lemme try. . . .



Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Hey dere, grumps! How's it hangin'?
Grumpy the Gargoyle Go away!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy I luvs ya, too! Heah's a funny story! How do you make anti-freeze?
Grumpy the Gargoyle Leave me alone!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Ya takes away her blanket!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Grumpy the Gargoyle Don't make me hurt you!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Sheesh! Wadda joik! Sit 'n stew, pal; sit 'n stew!



Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Look! The mooses!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hey, you lovebirds!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy I hopes ta Gawd dat tings has calmed down a liddel!
Fuzzy Southern Mountain Moose Hah, y'all!
The Mighty Moose of Vermont Hi folks. We're still in love, but we're learning some self-control.
Everyone, in one voice Thanks be to God!
Fuzzy Southern Mountain MooseAh seyuh thayat grumpy ol' thang eys styll heah!
The Mighty Moose of Vermont He is very unfriendly!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love We've been telling him jokes in an attempt to cheer him up, but he is not interested.
Fuzzy Southern Mountain Moose Puhayps iyt iys thugh qualiteah uf the joykes y'all ah tellin'!
The Mighty Moose of Vermont We're pretty funny, or at least we think so! Let us try!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Shuah! Knock yerself out!



Fuzzy Southern Mountain Moose Heay theyah, gahgoiluh! Wut happin's wheyn two sunails faiht?
Grumpy the Gargoyle Please, I beg of you, don't. . .
Fuzzy Southern Mountain MooseThay slug iyt auht!
Grumpy the Gargoyle Grooaaaaaannn!
The Mighty Moose of Vermont Haha! That certainly was funny, snuggly-buggly! So, Mr. Grumpy the Gargoyle: Why does a chicken coop have only two doors?
Grumpy the Gargoyle Leave me alone!
The Mighty Moose of Vermont If it had four, it would be a chicken sedan! HA HA HA!
Fuzzy Southern Mountain Moose Gud lawd, hunny-bunny! Thayat wuz hahlayerious!
Grumpy the Gargoyle Go away! Go AWAY! GO AWAY!!!



¡El Penguino! Hi guys!
Lil' Jesus Peace be with you!
Everyone Hello, Penguino and Tiny Little Baby Jesus!
Lil' Jesus I'm Lil' Jesus, not "Tiny Little Baby Jesus!" Good grief!
¡El Penguino! I see Señor Malhumorado is in his usual snit!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank We've been trying to cheer him up with jokes, but He Is Not Amused!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Lil' Jesus Maybe the jokes aren't funny.
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Well, I can't vouch for the others, but my jokes always bring the house down and he was rude to me!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy PUHLEEZE! Ahm a regaluh comedian! I cracks mySELF up!



¡El Penguino! We've got one great joke!
Lil' Jesus I'm telling you; there is no funnier joke in all of Creation, and, believe me, I would know!
¡El Penguino! Come on, Lil' Jesus; let's show this bunch how funny a REAL JOKE is!
Lil' Jesus Let's go!



¡El Penguino! Hey! Cranky pants! We've got a joke for you!
Grumpy the Gargoyle Go away!
Lil' Jesus No, you're gonna love this; I guarantee it!
Grumpy the Gargoyle I don't want to hear it!!!
¡El Penguino! Great! So, two strings walk into a bar. The first tries to order something. "I don't serve strings in this bar," the bartender says roughly and throws him out.
Lil' Jesus The second ruffs himself up, ties his ends together, walks in, and orders. "Hey, didn't you hear what I told your buddy?" the bartender says.
¡El Penguino! "Yeah," the string says.
Lil' Jesus"Aren't you a string?" the bartender says.
¡El Penguino! and Lil' Jesus "I'm a frayed knot," the string replies. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Grumpy the Gargoyle LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY!!



Everyone Sheesh! Ya Big Grump!!!
Grumpy the Gargoyle Hmmmm, I think they like me!
Gallito Mescalito ¡¡¡SSSHHHRRRRRRRRIIIIIEEEEEKKK!!!

9 comments:

Jane R said...

{almost spills glass of liquid on keyboard}

Brilliant.

And ah am so glayud to see mah girl Fuzzy Southern Mountain Moose!

PJ DeGenaro said...

Maybe Grumpy just needs a companion. I happen to have a lovely gargoyle in my garden. His name is Simon. He's made of plastic and has a broken horn, but perhaps he and Grumpy could exchange email addresses.

Kirkepiscatoid said...

He's not grumpy. He's just a curmudgeon. I saw that little hint of a smile at the corner of his mouth...

PseudoPiskie said...

To me he looks a bit like a feline gargoyle so of course he would not let his true feelings be known.

Leonard said...

Señor Malhumorado

That´s the key...it´s the old Spanish, I´m the POWERFUL Patron and I own everything and everyone on this table and so do the rest of my Gargoyle, looking/decended brats (who wouldn´t dare challenge me either or they´ll get cut off with nuth´n) if I had any...it´s respect he´s after! Kowtowing welcome!

Submit.

Brother David said...

I think that he is Cubano.

Leonard said...

I think that he is Cubano. David

Couldn´t be, they never stop talking.

spocko said...

These are the jokes folks!

What did the zero say to the number eight?

"Nice belt!"

June Butler said...

My favorite is the archeologist joke. Don't give up hope. Perhaps Grumpy the Gargoyle will come around yet.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign