Friday, September 19, 2008

A Classic Episode of Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging

As stated earlier, most of our day involved Elizabeth Leigh's funeral, and I simply don't have time to pose our little band tonight. So, we of Padre Mickey's Dance Party invite you to enjoy a classic episode from a year ago. Yes, it is about the newest rising star of the Dance Party Players, the Egyptian Hippo of Love. Enjoy!

Red Mr. Peanut Bank Hello, Gallito Mescalito! How are things with you?
Gallito Mescalito Shriek shriek shriek. ¡Shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Well, that's the way it is here; one minute it's sunny and suddenly the sky opens up!
Gallito Mescalito ¿Shriek-shriek? ¡Shriek!

Red Mr. Peanut Bank Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love? You're right; she certainly has become popular lately!
Gallito Mescalito ¡¡Shrieeek!!

Red Mr. Peanut Bank Well, I wouldn't go that far!
Gallito Mescalito Shriek shriek shriek


Red Mr. Peanut Bank People like her singing. I'm starting to think that you're jealous!
Gallito Mescalito ¿Shriek-shriek? ¡Shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Puhleeze! She is NOT trying to get in every photo!

Gallito Mescalito ¿Shriek? ¿SHRIIEEEK?

Red Mr. Peanut Bank Well I haven't noticed it. I think you're paranoid!

Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Hey guys! I needsta talk wit cha!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Oh, hello Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy!
Gallito Mescalito Shriek.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank I was just trying to relieve Gallito here of his paranoid delusions.
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Oh yeah? Well, I don' know much about economic teary, in fact, I tink I got a B in Econ 101, but what I DO know is dat Hippo is gettin' too popular! She's everywhere! She's gettin' her face in every pitchure!
Gallito Mescalito ¿Shriek? ¿SHRIIEEEK?

Red Mr. Peanut Bank Puhleeze! You're as bad as the bird!
Gallito Mescalito (off camera) ¡¡Shrieeek!!
Mr. Chompy's Chewed-up Squeaky Kitty Toy Evah since she stahtid dat band, she's been dominatin' the Friday Bloggin' thang. An' her face is everywhere. You know it's true!!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank I don't know why you're getting so jealous; you have lots of fans!


¡El Toro! Buenas tardes a todos.
Squeaky Gorilla Hi, guys. skeek
Gallito Mescalito Shriek.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Hello, Gentlemen! What's going on?
¡El Toro! Tenemos un problema con señorita hipopótamo de amor.
Squeaky Gorilla Yeah. She gotted all popalah and sticks her face in all da pitchures. skeek
Red Mr. Peanut Bank What's that noise?
¡El Toro! ¿Cómo?
Squeaky Gorilla I don' heah nuttin'! skeek She showed up on dat old lady's blog, too, and dat make her more famous den us! skeek
¡El Toro! ¡Es verdad!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank You really don't hear that noise? Well, I don't know what the big deal is. I've appeared on other blogs, and people quote Gallito Mescalito all over the episcopalblogosphere.
Squeaky Gorilla Well, we wanna talk about dat, too. skeek
Red Mr. Peanut Bank You know, that's really QUITE annoying!
Squeaky Gorilla What? skeek
Gallito Mescalito Shriek shriek shriek. ¡Shriek!


Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Hi boys! 'sup?
Everyone, in one voice ¡¡SHHRRRIIIIEEEEEKKKK!!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love You aren't talking about me behind my back, are you?
Everyone, in one voice Heavens, no, Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love! We would never do anything like that!!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love I hope you boys aren't lying to me. Now, everybody run along, except for Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito.
The other three, all together Yes, Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love. Thank you, Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love!

Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Okay, Red; what's was everyone talking about?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank I think they're just a bit jealous of your new fame.
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Well, don't you worry your pretty little heads about all that. I doesn't mean anything to me. All I want is the friendship of you boys, and for you all to serve as my back-up singers.
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Oh, Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love, I'm so happy to hear that. And thank you for letting us back you up and share your fame!
Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Now you boys just run along with the others. Miss Hippo must get her beauty sleep!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank Yes, ma'am!
Gallito Mescalito ¡Shriek!


Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love Heh heh heh heh. Wadda buncha maroons!! HIPPOS ROCK!

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Thanks for the encore...btw, the gorgeous sets didn't go unnoticed and attributed to the fineness of life within the Theatre and surrounding everyday life.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign