Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. My Way Sex Pistols
2. Benedicamus Domino (Hildegard von Bingen) Anonymous 4
3. Medicine For A Nightmare Sun Ra
4. You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told) White Stripes
5. Absterge Domine (Thomas Tallis) Theatre of Voices
6. In The Street Big Star
7. Mink Car They Might Be Giants
8. What's Happening Brother? Marvin Gaye
9. Oo-Wee Baby Doris Day
10. I'll Shoot The Moon Tom Waits

Well, we got back from Lizzie's funeral about an hour ago, and we both laughed when the shuffle chose "My Way" for the first song. I don't know if she ever heard Sid Vicious' version, but she would have thought it was funny! I don't have much to say about today's shuffle; I'm too tired, but I must say that it's strange that I can find a video of Doris Day's terrible song "Oo-wee Baby", which most of you have never heard nor even knew existed, yet I can't find a copy of "Mink Car!"
Wadda woild, wadda woild!

Post your top ten in the comments, puleeze!

1 comment:

Kirkepiscatoid said...

Oh, FYI, Little Eddie is showing off to Chompita over at my blog again....

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign