Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh Noes! I Be Taggified!


What a morning! I learned that I have been tagged by Grendel, the Misanthropic Dog!

It is the Middle Name meme. Sheesh, my middle name is Garrick.

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

1. See above.
2.
G = Guitar; I plays it. Wait, no! G= Gravy. Yeah, I loves it too, Grendel!
A = A+. It's my blood type. I always get the top grade on my blood test.
R = Revdo. I is one.
R = Repeat. Didn't we just do this letter? Okay, R =Rhythm. I played rhythm guitar in A Cruel Hoax.
I = Idealistic. I can be.
C = Cranky. Just drop it.
K = Kidder. I'm a big one.
3. Tag seven peoples, eh? I TAGS Grandmére Mimi, Eileen,the Episcopalifem, Pseudopiskie, The Lovely Wife (not my lovely wife, Rev. Ref+'s lovely wife), Dennis (I hope he has a long, funny middle name!), MikeF., and Kirkepiscatoid.

10 comments:

Dennis said...

How about I just list all of my favorite Coldplay songs and we call it a day?

Padre Mickey said...

Oh, so your middle name IS "Alouisious"!

There will be no posting of anything about that band-so called here!

Mike Farley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Farley said...

H'mm. I've got two. Middle names, I mean. Sheesh... some people's minds...

Well, we'll have to see - but I don't know about tagging two complete sets of peoples, really I don't.

Grendel said...

Yay! Padre Mickey is the Bestest! You did a Super Good Job! Oh, I am super-honored!

Cranky. Me, too.
Whoop, Whoop!

St Edwards Blog said...

I am here as my alter-ego (or should I say altar???LOL. Oh noes Fran made a mad Lolz joke.)

Anyway, I too was tagged by a dog. What an honor- I love me some Grendel.

Garrick, great name actually and I think it suits you!

Anonymous said...

I have played along, see my answers here.

Anonymous said...

Oooops..anonymous was me..Eileen

Dennis said...

no, but it is about that bad. But shame won't get me to reveal it.



let's see, there is Clocks, Yellow, Politik, The Scientist, Fix You. I can link to some YouTube if you need me to.

Kirkepiscatoid said...

Well, I'll have to think about who I want to tagify but here are my answers for #2 for your enjoyment!

L = Lucky. I seem to have had more than my share of "11th hour luck" or "2 down, bottom of the ninth" luck. It's probably tempered with grace, but what the heck.

O = Outgoing. Never been afraid to talk to strangers!

U = Unique. Have always heard the different drummer and didn't mind fighting the crowd to go the opposite direction.

I = Iconoclastic, which is why until I crossed paths with the Episcopal Church, my religious life was fairly tumultuous b/c I asked all the "wrong questions"!

S = Sincere. Maybe even sincere to the point of being blunt. But there's no subterfuge with me.

E = Energetic. When I am subdued, it scares my friends! When I'm acolyting, my priest says it's like having a happy little terrier dog on the altar. He says I go about my duties like a dog chasing a ball, ha ha. But that is because of another "E"--Eager. I am so happy to be a cog in the great wheel of another "E"--the Eucharist, that I just love to catch the wave of it all!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign