Monday, March 30, 2009

A Campaign

Illustration by MadPriest


I know that not everyone here reads MadPriest or Revda. Elizabeth Kaetons' blogs, as difficult as that is to believe. These two wonderful priests are running a campaign to help raise funds for our sabbatical, which takes place next month. The t-shirt-coffee-mug scheme has not worked as well as I had hoped; heck, it's barely worked at all, so I am very grateful for the help of The Evil Lesbian Priestess and MadPriest. Please go here or here and make a donation if so moved.

Muchisimas gracias.

3 comments:

Fran said...

I am familiar with said fund and have done what I can financially.

That said, perhaps a blogpost at Iam central might help?!

Prayers have been ongoing.

The only catch - I must must meet you when you are here!

Padre Mickey said...

We thank you for your donation, ma'am.
And we would be happy with a blogpost on your esteemed Web log.
We thank you for the prayers, too.
Yes. We would like to meet and have your photo taken with The Boyz. We are trying to figure out a way to git to da East Coast.

Brother David said...

MP has snagged one of your fotos!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign