Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. V2 Schneider (Heroes Symphony) Philip Glass
2. Gavotte I & II (J.S. Bach) Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
3. Another Man's Vine Tom Waits
4. El Borracho Maná
5. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da The Beatles
6. Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) Marvin Gaye
7. Stupid Marriage The Specials
8. All These Things That I've Done The Killers
9. Hate Paper Doll Hüsker Dü
10. Draw Your Brakes Scotty

Geez, talk about all over the place!! Two orchestral works to start us off. Now, if the last piece had appeared first, we would have stopped there, as the New Dance Party Friday Random Top Ten Rule is: we stops once we hits a song that is way bettah dan anyting. I like everything on here, but, come on, nuttin' beat Scotty Dis is indeed a sad, sad, song! Too bad I could only find a stone-age video of Scotty.

Hey! No XTC. That's different!

Waddaya listening to? Please to be placing your lists in the comments.

3 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

Gotta get me some Beatles someday.

Brother David said...

For those who may have not seen the news:
MP is reporting that Lisa allowed the doctors to remove Ian's life support and he died at 12:15 pm UK time.

MP has closed down comments until after church on Sunday.

Frank Remkiewicz aka “Tree” said...

My word verification is hop I rap? I don't think so!

1. Life's Been Good To Me So Far Joe Walsh
2. Birthday Song The Beatles
3. Shut 'em Down The Beach Boys
4. On Top of Ole Smokey The Weavers
5. Crazy Willie Nelson
6. You Keep Me Hangin' On Vanilla Fudge
7. Inna Godda Davida Iron Butterfly
8. Mickey's Monkey Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
9. Leroy Brown Jim Croce
10. All I ever wanted To Do Quick Silver Messenger Service (@ Monterey Pop Festival)

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign