Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hogar de Niñas

I¨ve been going to the Hogar on Mondays again. Right now, most of the kids are with their parents, so there's only a few kids there. For the last couple of weeks, I've been working with Suzi and Ana. They are two of the six new girls. There hasn't been much in the way of photo opportunities, but here's the few I took.

Suzi and I worked on letters and reading. She was doing very well, but decided to take a break.



Here's Ana practicing math. She and I practiced simple addition, like 15 + 9.


5 comments:

Sara said...

Cute niñas!

WCFIELDS said...

Padre,
What is Hogar?
Megan

Padre Mickey said...

Megan, Hogar means home. El Hogar de Niñas is the Girl's Home. You may remember it as the Bella Vista Girl's Home.

WCFIELDS said...

I was wondering if it was the Bella Vista Children's Home - nice to know that it is still around.
Thanks for the answer.

The Lovely Mona said...

They're now in Los Cumbres.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign