That's Madhuri Dixit on the left. She's singing on song number 10
Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .
1. One World Brian Eno and John Cale
2. All In A Garden Green (William Byrd) I Fagiolini
3. You Showed Me (Nature's Children) The Turtles
4. Peaches The Stranglers
5. You Don't Know The 13th Floor Elevators
6. Knowing Outkast
7. Soap Commercial The Psychedelic Furs
8. Ave Maria, O Auctrix Vite (Hildegard von Bingen) Sequentia
9. One Of The Millions XTC
10. Soniye Mil Jaa (Aaja Nachle) Sukhwinder Singh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Madhuri Dixit
Well, as usual, this is all over the place, although an attempt at a theme was developing by numbers 5 and 6. If you check out the 13th Floor Elevator link, that weird noise under everything is a guy playing a jug. We start off with Brian Eno and John Cale and end with Bollywood (and one of our favorite movies). Number 3 is from a great album The Turtles Present: The Battle of the Bands which was an incredible parody of the Popular Music of 1968. And, as is our New Tradition lately, we have an XTC song. I am surprised how many of these songs appear on YouTube.
Waddaya listening to, on this fine St. Cuthbert's Day? Please post your lists in the comments.