Wednesday, October 17, 2007

IT'S BABY PUNKIN' TIME! OR PUNKIN' BABY TIME!

Hey, I warned ya'll last week that I had 5,000,000 World's-Cutest-Granchile™-With-Pumpkins photos, and now I shall unleash them!! It's been the tradition on St. Ignatius Day for as long as I can remember (which appears to be about 15 hours, sorry!), so HERE WE GO!

This one is a bit smaller than what I was looking for.


This is a little better...


TOO MUCH ORANGE!! I AM OVERWHELMED BY SO MUCH ORANGE!!!!


I like the green tint; it makes it much more interesting.


I likes the way this one feels...


Nice stem, good for a handle...


Not too heavy, yet not too light, either...


I am performing the pumpkin-baby mind meld...


I shall take this home and name it Arthur...


Miss Bebé, The World's Most Beautiful Granchile™ Gramma Mona is a raw food vegetarian, so it must be okay! Imma gonna eat dis ting!
Mommy Tara Ewww! Gimme that! We don't know where it's been! Actually, we DO know where it's been, which makes it worse!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picking a peck of pretty perfect pumpkins can be a challenge...good to see Miss Bebé, The World's Most Beautiful Granchile™ gots it in her sangre and shows us it's a breeze.

Happy Everything!

Pauline Perkowitz-Hanchilmolder Zaniferous Plugnordeen-Palacio

Visions of All Souls Past, Mid-Level Consultant

MadPriest said...

Padre
Just wonderin'
How old was Britney when her parents first started making serious cash out of her?

Fran said...

What a cute little punkin'!

Fran said...

BTW- Mad Priest behave!

(who am i kidding?)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. Love 'em. She's gorgeous!

Aghaveagh said...

Is Mona really a are food vegetarian?

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign