I decided to do the Random 10 again this week. Last time Madpriest was pleasantly amused, but the rest of you were silent. Seems iguanas and bunnies are more popular than pop music around here. But this IS Padre Mickey's DANCE PARTY fer Chrissakes! So, here we go. . . open the iTunes. . . Party Shuffle. . . push "shuffle" button. . . Today's list!
1. Roll Over And Die; Bob Mould
2. Liar; Sex Pistols
3. The Needle and the Damage Done; Neil Young
4. While Away; Madder Rose
5. I Have Not Been To Oxford Town; David Bowie
6. American Triangle; Elton John
7. Cold Water; Tom Waits
8. Harmony In My Head; Buzzcocks
9. Janie Jones; The Clash
10. Move On Up A Little Higher; Mahalia Jackson
And Bonus Track: 11. Reverberation; 13th Floor Elevator
Hmmm, we seem to be a little punky today, and no Latin Pop! Ya push da button and ya takes yer chances!
Friday Random 10 is for entertainment purposes only. Please, no wagering!