Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging

drumroll It's the Chompy and Bunrab's Happy Rainbow Gumdrop Time Singalong!

¡Buenos noches y beinvenidos! Yo soy ¡El Penguino!
We're happy that you've joined us tonight.
Hope you're ready to sing!


Chompy and Bunrab's Happy Rainbow Gumdrop Time Singalong is brought to you by Terror Deodorant Cakes. Don't let nasty bathroom odours terrorise you!


And now, the lovely hostess of Chompy and Bunrab's Happy Rainbow Gumdrop Time Singalong and Song Leader, Miss Egyptian Hippo Of Love and the Happy Rainbow Angels of Song!!! fuerte aplauso

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together

Brighter than a lucky penny,
When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,
And I feel so fine just to know that you are mine.


My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, That's how this refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way
When you're in love to stay.
fuerte aplauso


Thanks, Miss Egyptian Hippo of Love and Lil' Primary Colour Angels! What's that sound? It's our stars, the couple this program is named after: Chompy and Bunrab, the Filthiest Toy in the House!!


Chompy Hmm mummble, pmbimmo!
Bunrab Hi, El Penguino! Good to be here.

¡El Penguino! Hey, Chompy! Didn't yer mom teach you not to talk with yer mouth full? Ha ha ha ha


Chompy Hrrrmmmp? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Bunrab Uh, please, El Penguino; don't upset Chompy. Her mommy died when she was only four weeks old. Plus, things get a bit rough for me when she's mad.
Chompy Grrrmmmp!


¡El Penguino! Okay, okay, I apologise. So, what are you two going to do for us tonight?


Bunrab We're gonna do a little number by Willie Dixon. You all know it, so everybody sing a long!!!


You know you shook me,
You shook me all night long.


Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump-ba-BAHDAH
Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump


You know you shook me, baby,
You shook me all night long.


Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump-ba-BAHDAH
Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump


You shook me so hard baby,
Baby, baby, please come home.

Ber-dah-de-dah-de-ber-de-bump-bump


I have a bird that whistles,
And I have birds that sing.


Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump-ba-BAHDAH
Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump


I have a bird that whistles,
And I have birds that sing.


Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump-ba-BAHDAH
Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump


I have a baby, wont do nothing, oh!
Oh, oh, buy a diamond ring.


Ber-dah-de-dah-de-ber-de-bump-bump
breaks into the Jimmy Page solo, note for note


You know you shook me, baby,
You shook me all night long.


Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump-ba-BAHDAH
Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump



I know you really, really, did baby.
I said you shook me, baby.
You shook me all night long.


Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump-ba-BAHDAH
Bump-ba-bump-ba-bump


You shook me so hard, baby.

Beerr-bump!

Baby!

Beer-beer!

Baby!

Beer-beer!

Baby!

Beer-beer!

You shook me
Awull awull awull
all night
loooooooong.


Bwany-buh-bwany-buh-bummmm.
fuerte aplauso


¡El Penguino! Wow! That was great! You folks even sung along with the guitar parts!! Yay!! fuerte aplauso Sorry about the violence, Grandmère Mimi! Why don't you think of it as violins instead of violence? Hahahahaha.
But seriously, folks; we all love Bunrab and hope he's feeling better.
And now our final number. Thanks for being here tonight, and remember: when you're feeling low, just think of rainbows and happy thoughts, pop a gumdrop in your mouth, and SING A LONG WITH US!!


Have you seen her dressed in blue?

See the sky in front of you?

And her face is like a sail

Speck of white so fair and pale

Have you seen the lady fairer?

She comes in colors everywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors


Have you seen her all in gold?

Like a queen in days of old ?

She shoots colors all around

Like a sunset going down

Have you seen the lady fairer?

She comes in colors everywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow


Coming colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors
She's like a rainbow
Coming colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors


¡Hasta Luego!

7 comments:

June Butler said...

Despite the violent bits (which I did try to imagine as violins) this is one of your best. I loved it. You're now moving toward operetta length in your Friday evening entertainments.

The dialogue and lyrics get better and better, and you are approaching professional quality with your sets. And last, but not least, the actors! We must give them their due. Such a talented crew.

Fuerte aplauso!

Janis Bland said...

I remain astonished.

MUCH better than going to the theatre on a Friday night.

Paul said...

Such talent. What troopers, too, to provide us with this quality week after week. You always launch my weekends with the good feelings that come from good times with good friends.

Les agradezco a todos.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm waiting until the early papers review this...I was aboard until you tore-the-sh*t out of Bunrab (again)...reminds me of when I was married to 6'4" Richard (in my late teens to mid twenties) and he tackled me after chasing me up (or was it down) Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A. (look down to China Town...etc. Flower Drum Song, Pat Suzuki and I went to the same College...a little know fact) at 3:30 A.M. after I leaped from the car after merely suggesting a few well intentioned, thoroughly helpful, for his own good "pointers" to help him improve upon his character which had headed South earlier in the evening at a party...obviously I was a victim as is Bunrab and just like Bunrab I went back after the stuffing healed over and I forgave being mauled (Frankly, I liked being Malled better) as all the truly humble and "right" do...being right and innocent isn't all its cracked up to be...sometimes as Bunrab and I will quite agree...btw, was the "primary colored" singers and dancers a trick question? Well, even scripters of "off Broadway" murder mysterious and musical review combos know that VIOLET ain't red, yeller or blew!

Dennis said...

what??? I can't believe my ears.

The Dance Party crowd ends on a Rolling Stones song???

can Coldplay be that far behind?

Fran said...

Padre! Dios mio!

You have elevated this to a whole new level. I sit here astounded. Moving! Touching! Inspired! And so colorful!

The colors are in my hair now too.

Aghaveagh said...

¡Ay, que canción tan hermosa!

you continue to set a high standard for the manipulation of small obscure and exceedingly strange figurines.

Would that your skills with the strike-through on Father Jake's blog were as sophisticated!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign