Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hogar de Niñas

I've been busy studying and haven't had much time post pictures of the girls. Here are some I've taken over the last couple of weeks. They're not in any particular order.

It's the time of year when students do various community service projects. Here's the students waiting while the girls finish breakfast.


The girls were decorating coathangers when I got there this Monday.


I love this wall.

Here's some new flowers.

Avelia and Carla being cute. I worked with them the first week the students came.

Here’s the kids cleaning screens with some of the students.


After reading we color.


2 comments:

Paul said...

Thank you, the lovely Mona, for these photos. Las niñas always uplift my heart. A mí también me gusta la pared.

MadPriest said...

Phew!
For a moment there I thought El Padre was telling us he'd been busy studying. I felt like 19th. Century Christians must have felt when Darwin proved Genesis wasn't a literal account of creation - everything I held as certainties in life began to crumble. Thankfully, at the end of the post I discovered that it was the Lovely Mona who had opened a book and the chaos returned to normality. Please don't do that again.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign