Friday, February 29, 2008

Tag, You're It


Oh no, I've been tagged!
The Lovely Wife (not MY Lovely Wife, who is, as you all know, the Lovely Mona, but Rev. Ref+’s Lovely Wife) has tagged me.

Here's da ting:

1. List three reasons for your blogging
2. List the rules
3. Tag three others with the thread

1. a. I originally started this blog as a means of getting out the word on the Global Center and our missionary work here in Panamá.
b. Now the blog has become another means of self-expression.
c. My third reason for blogging is that I have regular readers now, and as Matty Boy and the Lovely Mona are well aware, I panders to my audience!! I can't help it!!

Not terribly exciting reasons, I confess.

2. See above.

3. I tags Jim Strader, Janis Bland, and Suzanne

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign