Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Congratulations!


The 30,000th visitor to Padre Mickey's Dance Party arrived at 7:22 p.m. this evening, from Union City, California, a city in the East Bay!!
Yay for the East Bay!! The Lovely Mona and our beautiful children lived in Alameda county when we last lived in the U.S.A., and our daughter Tara and her husband Chris, and the World's Most Beautiful Granchile™ live in the East Bay.

So, it is only fitting that our 30,000th visitor is from our neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Matthew Hubbard said...

Yay, East Bay! I was born and raised in the East Bay, and after many weary travel, I live their today. Weren't you born in the East Bay, Padre?

But, alas, I was not visitor 30,000. Congratulations to you, Padre, in any and all cases.

Anonymous said...

I got jipped again...somebody set the counter so the Eastbayer would win...I could feel it when I one...so there.

Melvin Wishfiller

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign