Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Random Top Ten


Hi folks.
I am still alive, yet still in pain. Something's moving around in there. Just when I was beginning to think the pain might be muscular, stuff moves. At least I'm getting a chance to rest, except for the constant visits to See A Man About A Dog, what wit all dat wattah.

The Diocese of Panama is having its Diocesan Convention this week in Colón, and normally I'm right in the middle of everything, but I'm not taking any long bus rides to Colón. I did put together the bulletin for Sunday's Convention Closing Eucharist and have assembled the book for lections and the Altar Book while I was at it, but I'm not sure if I'll be there for the service.

Thanks for all you prayers and kind messages.

And now, Random Friday Top Ten!

Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances...

1. Blue Chair Elvis Costello and the Attractions
2. Number Three They Might Be Giants
3. Bad Connection Yaz
4. Black Mountain Blues Janis Joplin
5. Vergine saggia, e del bel numer'una (Palestrina) The Hilliard Ensemble
6. Rock Around the Clock Tenpole Tudor
7. Credo (Deprez) Theatre Of Voices
8. Do Anything You Wanna Do Eddie and the Hot Rods
9. Boarded Up XTC
10. Out Of The Blue Roxy Music

Three songs with the word blue, and I like the fact that a "blue" song opens and closes the list. And a visit from Tenpole Tudor is always welcome.

4 comments:

Caminante said...

'Do anything you wanna do'... well tell that bleeping kidney stone to shake its little butt and be gone. Sorry for the pain... the bus ride with all the potholes might shake loose your stone, though. Not a good idea however. I've watched my father banging his head on the floor when the miltown (sp) didn't work.

Anonymous said...

((((Padre)))) Drink dah wattah. Still praying for you...

June Butler said...

Pobrecito. Ruego a Dios.

Kirstin said...

How you feeling?

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign