Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When the Blogroll is Called Up Yonder...

The following blogs will be there!



So, sporadic Dance Party Commenter jonnieb has a blog, Here Still Running, and will be added to the blogroll. I realize that I am WAY BEHIND on updating the blogroll, and I realize that most of you already read these blogs, but We Must Keep Current. All the following blogs which I read at least once a week, are hereby added:

Tengrain’s Mock, Paper, Scissors

themethatisme conscientisation

The Fabulous PJ's pj’s pointless blog

Kirkepiscatiod

Blogula Rasa

Desert’s Child

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Ormonde Plater’s Through The Dust

Father Jones’ Anglican Centrist

Kirstin’s Barefoot and Laughing

AND DON'T FORGET: The World of Doorman-Priest
!

Padre says, "Check 'em out!"

This post has been visited by the Alter Guild

6 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

I did and its GOOD!

Doorman-Priest said...

Can I be on your blogroll too?

Padre Mickey said...

Yes, you may.

MadPriest said...

Dammit! I might have known. You've got a longer one than me. Mine used to be longer than yours but yours seems to have grown recently. I don't think your care what you put on yours. That's always been your problem - you just can't say no, can you?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Padre - I hope blogrolling me doesn't put you in trouble with the Big Guy!

Regards,

Tengrain

Kirstin said...

Thank you, Padre!

This is great company to be in.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign