Wednesday, October 15, 2008

DIVE! DIVE!


Gee, usually the market tanks when the Prez'nit goes on T.V. to relieve fears, but I don't think his smirking mug was aired today.
Remember, it was the Republican Party that was always flappin' their lips about "the Free Market" and "Let the Market police itself" and Iraq has WMDs "Regulation kills initiative." They got their way for eight years and destroyed the economy. This started with the Reagan administration. Republicans and Republican economic policies are bad for the economy. Let me repeat: REPUBLICANS AND REPUBLICAN ECONOMIC POLICIES ARE BAD FOR THE ECONOMY. And amazingly enough, McCain wants to give the most wealthy people ANOTHER EFFIN' TAX CUT!!!! Clinton built up a surplus by TAXING THOSE BASTIDS and that will work again.

Remember: REPUBLICANS ARE POISONOUS TO THE ECONOMY

Enjoy this evening's debate!

1 comment:

PseudoPiskie said...

The pres was on TV briefly this morning. I don't know what he said because I put the TV on mute when I see him.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign