Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging

Tune: The Immortal Mickey Mouse Club Theme. Please, sing a long! (except for those of you too young to remember this classic. Too bad for you! Well, okay, here it is on YouTube NOW you can sing a long!




Whose the Guy fer President
We know will save the day?
B-A-R A-C-K O-B-A-M-A!



Who will clean-up all the mess
Left by George Dubyah Bushay?
B-A-R A-C-K O-B-A-M-A!



O-BAMA!



JOHN McCAIN!



O-BAMA!


JOHN McCAIN!


Forever let us hold our banner high!
HIGH! HIGH! HIGH!

Come along and join the throng
And save the U-S-A!
B-A-R A-C-K O-B-A-M-A!



I'm Padre Mickey and I approved this message. Waddaya gonna do about it?

I think it's quite obvious that our Lighting Person had the night off!

12 comments:

Fran said...

Obama!!!!

It is the Obama Friday Dance Party!

As for the lighting, I thought it was just the sparkle in your ojo.

it's margaret said...

Yeah!!! It gets the "no one's as Irish as Barack O'Bama" tune out of my head! --Finally!

susan s. said...

OOh, margaret I didn't hear that one, how does it go?

Kirkepiscatoid said...

KEWL! I did not think to see if the letters matched the MM song! Excellent lyrics management!

Brother David said...

Shades of the ghost of BunRab!

Leonard said...

OBAMA!

Isn´t it exciting? Of course if the sly/evil morons ¨fix¨ the voting machines there will be a very nasty revolution...no more Mr. Nice Crocodile.

johnieb said...

I just don't want to believe that any of the mighty Dance Party Players would vote for McCain.

I trust you will keep them locked away till they come to their senses.

Anonymous said...

I approve this message too.

lauraj said...

Oh, yeah -- this is great! Thanks, Mickey. I'm going to memorize it and teach it to the protesters at Palin's appearance here tomorrow!

(But I also want to learn the Irish song.)

Caminante said...

But you don't look happy????

susan s. said...

It's his "tough" look, Caminante!

Wormwood's Doxy said...

I should have known that sneaky Crocogator was a Republican...

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign