Friday, October 17, 2008

The Grandchildren Visited Tonight.

I posted Red Mr. Peanut Bank et al rather early this eveing, as my nietas Panameñas, Alejandra Medina, y su hermana nueva, Eva Victoria, visited this evening with their mom, Yasuri, y papá, Emilio. Here are photos of Eva Victoria.





Alejandra sang a song for us tonight. She has a thing for "High School Musical" ¡Abuelo, encanta High School Musical! I've never seen it so I don't know if this song comes from that movie or not! (I'm having trouble uploading the video, so maybe later). Here are some photos of Alejandra. We always go to the park so Abuela y Mamá can talk.




And here is la familia.

5 comments:

Jane R said...

Que linda familia. Bendiciones a todos. (I hope I haven't massacred Spanish too badly. I am a little rusty.) Thanks for the fotos! Eva Victoria (a beautiful name) is a cutie, as is her elder sister.

Abrazos de Tia Juanita

Frank Remkiewicz aka “Tree” said...

There is nothing more precious than a grandchild. The child is both a glimpse into the past, a photograoh of the present and a vision into the future.

Cany said...

Gads, what a cute baby. Actually, a beautiful baby.

How old is this lil one... looks pretty tiny!

Lucky you, lucky them!

Buena suerte y vaya con Dios!

KJ said...

Apparently, there is no place safe from High School Musical.

Actually, I guess there are many worse things than those movies. I've only seen the first one; the pop music is fun, and the lesson, good.

susan s. said...

Sweet bebes. Lovely parents. Beautiful Grands!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign