Friday, April 27, 2007
Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging
1. This is The Tick. He is a Super Hero. Is super powers are nigh-invulnerability, which allows him to crash and bang about without injury; super strength (he can bend a steel girder with ease); and "drama power", or basically a tendency for the Tick's powers to increase as the situation becomes more dramatic. He can also survive out in space without a suit and underwater without oxygen. This is an old photo. It is also a bit blurry, which matches this evening's theme.
2. This is a tiny little bear the Lovely Mona got with a box of Red Rose tea during some ancient promotion. I can't get a clear photo of him, 'cuz he's shaking like crazy, or 'cuz he's so tiny I can't focus the camera, one or the other. Today the Tick and the Blurry Bear join the cast of Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank And Gallito Mescalito Blogging!
3. Tick: My super-ticky-sense is aware of the presence of an enemy, one I have yet to meet, but one so full of evil I can barely stand up straight!
4. Blurry Bear: It is I, your new nemesis, BLURRY BEAR! I will disarm you with my unfocused cuteness, rendering you helpless as I conquer the entire planet, starting with the Heart of the Earth, PANAMÁ!!! Jijijijijiji (a blurry, evil laugh)
5. Tick: You don't scare me. Look! I am HUGE! I am BLUE! I make the background REDDISH IN HUE! I AM RED, BLUE, AND POWERFUL!!
6. Blurry Bear: You are nothing to me! Try to focus on my eyes! Jijijijijiji, you can't even see them! Also, not so huge are you, it's all in the camera angle.
7. Red Mr. Peanut Bank: You are rather short, Tick. And trying to focus on that bear hurts my eyes and is giving me a headache!
Gallito Mescalito: Shriek-shriek! Shriek! Shriek! SHRIIIEEEKKK!!!
Tick: Well, it's all relative. That bird is giving me a headache!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: That BIRD, as you call hu, is my best friend and bigger than you and not intimidated by un oso emborronado, ya big chicken!
Gallito Mescalito: Shriekshriekshriekshriek!!
Tick: I wish Arthur was here!
8. Blurry Bear: You're all giving me a headache. I will stand out here on the car! You win. I am almost in focus, you nasty trio.
9. Red Mr. Peanut Bank, Gallito Mescalito, the Tick: We have vanquished the foe. WE ARE ALL HUGE!! SHRIEK! SHRIEK!! SHRIIIEEEEKKK!!!!
Ya know, it's getting harder and harder to come up with stories, as you can tell with this evening's episode. I'm just not that inspired. I admit that Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging is a strange feature, and I suspect if keeps me off the Episcopal Café and E piscope blogrolls. I invite all story writers to submit stories to mgdbach at hotmail dot com. I'll take the photos, you write the stories. Otherwise I will be tempted to put the boys on hiatus. Of course this means next week I will be totally inspired and will come up with the BEST EPISODE EVAH, but until then, send me your ideas.
I See You!
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign