Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Monday at the hogar






Here's some fotos of us playing go fish at the Hogar. First I read a story to Sinilda and whoever wanted to hang around. They all get restless easily, so it's hard to read a story without a lot of interruptions or them going through other books.

We then played go fish which is now very popular. At one point there were 6 of us playing. Not only do we count the cards afterwards, we go through the letters that they have.

foto 1: Carla watching Sinilda deal the cards.

foto 2: Estefani and Enibeth.

foto 3 & 4: Maria Isabel and Estefani. I like the flying card.

foto 5: Raquel. This is her first time to play with us. The first time I met her was when she was about 5 or 6. I was visiting the hogar with a group of teens from the States. She was starving for hugs and insisted on being held by one of us the whole time she was there. I held her for quite a while before she moved onto someone else.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign