Eileen the Episcopali-fem has tagged me with this "Six Weird Things" meme.
According to the rules I must:
1. Reveal six weird things about yourself on your blog, and
2. Tag six people to do the same.
This will be quite difficult as I am, as you will soon learn, as normal as can be and really don't do anything one might consider weird. I hope that you are still awake once you reach the end of the list.
1. I sings songs to Chompita about Chompita, but there's nothing weird about that...
2. I pose inanimate objects about the house and take photos of them, but most people do that.
3. I create stories and dialogue for those photos, but who wouldn't?
4. I tend to count repetitive motions, as do all decent, right-thinking people.
5. We have coloured plastic clothes pins. When I hang up the laundry I must use matching coloured clothes pin, and set up a pattern throughout the clothes-line such as purple, orange, green, purple, orange, green, or one line all purple clothes pins, the next all green, and the next all orange clothes pin. We have six clothes-lines so I can go through each colour twice. But I'm pretty sure that Jesus would do the same thing.
6. I had catalogued the DVDs by genre, release date, and importance, but the Lovely Mona claimed that she couldn't find anything and put everything in alphabetical order. I still think my method makes more sense.
So, there ya go, nothin' exciting or weird here! Move along. Just as normal as can be.
I tag: Matty Boy, Janis (Juanuchis), Rev. Ref+, St. Pat, Luiz, and Psuedopiskie
So far everyone except Luiz and Janis have done their part. There have been no visits to the Dance Party from Brasil or West Virginia for the past two days. 'sup wit dat?
I've been following this meme as it wends its way through the Episcopal Blogosphere and am amazed at how many of our clergy appear to have minor cases of ocd. 'sup wit dat?
This has been a visit from the Alter Guild