Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Random Top Ten


Ya pushes "shuffle" and ya takes yer chances. . .

1. If I Didn't Love You Squeeze
2. Dinner Bell They Might Be Giants
3. Hong Kong Garden Siouxsie & The Banshees
4. American Squirm Nick Lowe
5. Tu Guardian Juanes
6. Top Yourself The Raconteurs
7. London Calling The Clash
8. Kid A Radiohead
9. Hangin' On a Limb Neil Young
10. Everything Goes To Hell Tom Waits

Kinda weird list, in my opinion, although I likes everting heah. And that third song is the best song about a restaurant of which I am aware. If you know a better one, include it in the comments along with your own lists.

Busy day so I'm posting this a bit earlier than usual; we're packing up Love Baskets para los Pobres, and the choirs are practicing the Cantata for next Sunday and, you know, it's that time of year.

2 comments:

Frank Remkiewicz aka “Tree” said...

Well, since you asked. Unfortunately my awareness is not as broad as yours but here goes:

1. No More War Niel Young
2. Crystal Ship Doors
3. Alice's Restaurant Arlo Guthrie
4. Jesus on the Wire Peter,Paul & Mary
5. Simple Gifts Traditional
6. Ball and Chain Janis Joplin
7. Last Kiss J. Frank Wilson
8. Summertime Blues Blue Cheer
9. RESPECT Otis Redding
10. Runaround Sue Dion and the Belmonts
Bonus Track:
11. Season of the Witch from Super Session album

(keep in mind you asked)

Padre Mickey said...

I notice that you got a song about a restaurant in there, Fred; a LOOOONG song about a restaurant. Very nice!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign