Monday, December 01, 2008

It's Official! The U.S.A. Is In Recession, And Has Been For A While!

I was feeling a little sorry for ol' George Bush. People really don't like him, he gets ignored when the leaders of the world get together to wear ponchos, and people are asking if Obama's inauguration could take place early.

But then I read that his administration is trying to slip some really nasty, anti-worker laws under the wire, he's trying to burrow wicked, incompetent Republicans into offices from which it will be difficult to extract them, and there's the fact that the U.S. has been in recession since last year but he's been denying it. It was the free-market ideas of his administration that have put everyone in this situation, but he's ignoring the facts, just as he has done for the past eight years. So, I don't feel sorry for him anymore.

Here are some humorous comments on the sorry pud.



3 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I'm bushed too.

Anonymous said...

Well, like many people I also cannot wait until Obama's inauguration. I'm sick of this administration!

Doorman-Priest said...

We're bushed and we don't even live there!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign