Tuesday, January 30, 2007

He's on his way

Many of you are looking forward to Padre Mickey’s return tomorrow. He’s got photos, new ideas and many things to do when he gets back. I’m sure he has lots to say about his experience at Epiphany West in Berkeley and the time he spent with Tara, Chris and li’l Evie. I’m looking forward to hearing it all. It’ll be fun to hear who was there and what they’re now doing.

It’ll be great to have him home. He’ll be posting tomorrow possibly after I take my online test for my DL class.

Countdown: Only a few hours away. I pick him up at the airport tonight at 10:45.

2 comments:

June Butler said...

Lovely pictures, Padre. Hmm...Richard is quite good-looking - which I knew from his picture at his blog. I'm sorely tempted to transfer my affection.

I do believe you love the adorable Evie, and I think she loves her grandpa back.

June Butler said...

Padre, my comment above belongs with your post, "New Additions to the Blogroll", in case you're puzzled about the reference to pictures.

Thanks for adding my little blog to your blogroll.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign